Last updated 10 March 2023
By continuing to use our Website and/or services you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these ToU and our Terms of Service.
If you do not accept these ToU please leave the website now and DO NOT USE any of the GuideForeigners Platform services.
Who do these ToU apply to? Our ToU are applicable to all guests of our Website and to all users of the GuideForeigners Platform, as well as our employees, advisors, partners and vendors where applicable.
GuideForeigners Platform is owned and operated by INTASPA LIMITED, 2 Lambseth Street, IP23 7AG, Eye, United Kingdom, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 12032653 and VAT number 327701707, (hereinafter, “INTASPA LIMITED” or “Company”, as well as the terms “we”, “us”, “our”). INTASPA LIMITED operates the website guideforeigners.com.
We’ll do our best to make sure our services are running smoothly and working as they should, but we can’t guarantee you’ll have access continuously. In fact, we reserve the right to limit access to, cancel, suspend, permanently or temporarily, or terminate the operation of the whole Website /Platform or part thereof, at any time, without any justification and without any prior notice to you, without any liability. Moreover, Company shall not be liable in the case of suspension of access to its Website / Platform for reasons beyond its control, as well as for reasons due to technical or other weakness of the network, or to reasons of force majeure, or to unforeseeable circumstances.
Section A - The Rules
When using the Website and/or the GuideForeigners Platform, you agree to follow the following rules. You also agree not to help anyone, be it a person or a company or any other entity to break or circumvent these rules:
- You will not do anything that is illegal in any of the applicable jurisdictions.
- You will not publicly display or use the Website or the Platform to share illegal or inappropriate information or material, including but not limited to material which is, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of bulk unsolicited messages by way of e-mail, SMS, phone, postings or any other form of communication (“DO NOT SPAM” rule). You must comply with the laws and regulations applicable to bulk or commercial email in your jurisdiction.
- You will not engage in activities or share Information that is false or misleading, this may include but is not limited to, writing false or misleading ratings, impersonating someone else, submitting manipulated information.
- You will not circumvent any availability of or restrictions on access to our Website or the GuideForeigners Platform services.
- You will not engage in activities or share Information which is harmful to Website and GuideForeigners Platform and their Users. This may include but is not limited to, transmitting viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, time bombs or any other such malicious code, communicating hate speech or derogatory remarks about people, ethnicities or gender, advocating violence or terrorist activities.
- You will not infringe upon the rights of others, including but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights like copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, tradenames and patents.
- You will not violate the privacy of others by sharing or disclosing Personal Data and information about others which comes to your knowledge via GuideForeigners Platform services.
- You will not engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- You will not use any automatic, like “robot” or “spider”, or equivalent manual process or method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website and/or GuideForeigners Platform or their content.
- You will not obtain or attempt to obtain, through any means, materials, documents, or information which is purposely made not available through the GuideForeigners Platform.
- You may not, for whatever reason, probe, penetrate and scan or test the vulnerability of the Website and/or the GuideForeigners Platform, nor will you breach any security or authentication measures.
- You will not use manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Platform, such as access limits and storage restrictions.
- You will not take any action, including but not limited to, the use of software, electronic devices, or manual actions, which may jeopardize or adversely affect the functioning of the Website/GuideForeigners Platform and hamper their proper functioning or interfere with another person’s use of the Platform, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system or conducting a denial of service (“DoS”) attack.
- You will not harvest or scrap any content of the Platfrom.
- You cannot collect or use identifiable information, including account names.
- You are expected to be fair and reasonable and follow ethical business practices.
- Rating should be truthful, clear and fact-based.
- Use of unprofessional and derogatory language is strictly prohibited in writing a review when rating.
- You agree to only post or give us content that you have the right to post, is legal and doesn’t violate anyone’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
- You will not post content which is intended to deceive others (like ‘deep fakes’ or ‘fake news’)
- You will not post content that would violate our Terms of Service, another website’s terms of service, or any similar contract.
Please note that rules applicable to rating, apply regardless of whether you rate through the Platform or through third party services (e.g. Google, Trustpilot).
Section B - Fraud and Misrepresentation
Users are expected to present themselves truthfully and accurately. You agree and undertake;
- not to present any inaccurate, untrue or misleading information on your Account profile;
- to provide accurate and complete data to us, as well as not to include any misrepresentation or fraudulent data;
- never to disseminate false or misleading information;
- to promptly change & update any outdated or incorrect data which we may have about you or notify us of the same as soon are you become aware of such discrepancy;
- to assist us in verifying the data you have provided us;
- to allow us to use third parties, such as data verification services to validate your data;
- not to create an Account under fake, borrowed or pseudo names and not impersonate any person or entity with exceptions to Users creating an Account for a company they represent.
Section C – Liability and Indemnification
We are not legally responsible for any statement or comments posted or made available on the Website/Platform, including Company’s social media, by any User, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. You will be liable to indemnify and keep us indemnified from any legal actions or claims arising out of such statement or comments posted on the Website/ Platform / Company’s social media.
Therefore, any User expressing opinions or posting comments may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by affected parties for any remarks made, if such remarks are legally actionable or defamatory.
Company reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to remove posts or information that, in its sole judgment, violates these ToU or negatively affects the working or reputation of the GuideForeigners Platform. Please, do not hesitate to contact us, should you wish to report a comment/post that violates these ToU.
Section D – Human Rights
Company seeks to support human rights among its employees, its Users and throughout its business network. We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding all forms of discrimination, harassment, or abuse.
Human Trafficking: INTASPA LIMITED is committed to acting responsibly and supporting the objectives of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and complying with all regulations prohibiting human trafficking in any country or countries in which it operates.
Section E – Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Statement
INTASPA LIMITED is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in its business activities. All our employees are committed to conducting business honestly, professionally and consistent with the highest industry standards. Under no circumstances should any abusive, antagonistic, offensive, dismissive, disrespectful or otherwise inappropriate language be used in oral or written communications. INTASPA LIMITED does not tolerate any misuse of Company assets, corruption, improper gifts, extortion, embezzlement and any form of bribery, whether direct or indirect, by, or of, its employees, officers, agents or consultants or any person or companies acting for it or on its behalf.
Company is committed to implementing and enforcing effective systems to prevent and eliminate bribery, in accordance with the UK Government’s Bribery Act 2010. All employees and others acting for, or on behalf of, INTASPA LIMITED are encouraged to report any suspected bribery to the Company. We will support any individuals who make such a report in good faith.
You shall not offer, give or promise to give any gift, payment, consideration, financial or non-financial advantage to another person directly or indirectly in connection with these ToU and our Terms of Service. You further agree not to accept or agree to accept any gift, payment, consideration, financial or non-financial advantage in exchange for obtaining or retaining business or improperly performing a relevant function.
Section F- Diversity, Equal Opportunity, and Inclusion
As a global company, INTASPA LIMITED values and encourages diversity and inclusion. We are against any discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, handicap, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Company recruits, selects, and promotes employees based on their qualifications, skills, aptitude and attitude. This anti-discrimination policy extends to all aspects of our business, including the selection of employees, advisors, and vendors.
Section G – Intellectual Property
We maintain the rights to our intellectual property. Using our services doesn’t mean you can use any of our trademarks or other intellectual property, like copyrights. We keep all our rights to our intellectual property, even though we let you use our services.
You are not allowed to:
- frame or link to the services without our written permission;
- use our services to build a similar service, identify or poach our Users or publish any performance or benchmark analysis relating to the Website / Platform;
- reverse engineer, decipher, modify, or take source code from the Website / Platform that is not open source without our written permission.
Whenever you post content on our Website/ Platform / Company’s social media, including rating through the Platform or third-party services, you give us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, edit and share that content. If your name and image appear in content you post, we also might use those on our Website / Platform / Social Media or other third party media, for instance, to accompany your rating on us.
Depending on choices you make in your profile, we might also include your name or photo when promoting our services, without compensating you.
Section H - Consequences of Violation of ToU
You are responsible for violations of these ToU by anyone using your Account with your permission or on an unauthorized basis.
If you violate any of the ToU then, depending on the seriousness of your actions, we may at our sole discretion, take any or all the following actions against you;
- Deactivate your GuideForeigners Account temporarily or permanently. If we deactivate your Account temporarily or permanently you agree not to create a new Account under a new name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if he or she is acting on behalf of the third party;
- Block your IP address from accessing our Platform;
- Inform appropriate law enforcement agencies if we deem that your actions breach any applicable laws, including but not limited to, Anti Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Computer Misuse Act 1990, or any other criminal activity. Such reporting may include disclosing, reviewing, and preserving appropriate customer information consistent with applicable law. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and system information related to alleged violations of these ToU.
- Investigate your violation of these ToU and take appropriate legal action against you;
- Withhold any payments which may be due to you.
To report any violation of these ToU or make related inquiries, please contact us.