Have any questions? Get in touch
Want to understand more about how Guide Foreigners can help you? Get in touch with us and one of our experts will reach out to you.
How can we help you?
Connect with one of our offices
We can help with general questions or direct you to the right place if you’re unsure who to ask.
Ready to take the leap?
Choose Guide Foreigners and enjoy the highest quality needed services in the country of your choice!
FAQs about the Digital Nomad kit
The term digital nomad is used to describe a lifestyle choice of people who choose to travel the world while working remotely.
A digital nomad is anyone using technology to work remotely, often while traveling. These people work from anywhere with an internet connection, rather than being tied to a specific location.
Anyone can be a digital nomad, as long as their job allows them to work remotely. Many digital nomads are self-employed entrepreneurs, freelancers, or remote workers in fields such as writing, graphic design, web development, programming, consulting, digital marketing, and more.
However, more and more traditional companies and even government agencies are also embracing remote working and thus more employees can be digital nomads.
Becoming a digital nomad is not easy, it requires a lot of planning, discipline, and flexibility, but it can be very rewarding.
There are several steps you can take to become a digital nomad:
- Identify a job or business that can be done remotely
- Develop the skills needed for your chosen profession.
- Establish a remote work setup: a laptop, internet connection, and communication tools, to enable you to work remotely.
- Build a professional network: Network with other digital nomads in your field
- Plan your finances: Assess your financial situation & create a budget
- Select your location
- Be prepared to adapt and be flexible!
- Get the proper visa and paperwork for the countries you plan to visit and stay up-to-date on any travel restrictions or regulations.
- Find the ideal associates
The digital nomad lifestyle can be very rewarding, but it also comes with a number of challenges like finding a suitable place to work, internet connection trouble, difficulty in obtaining legal documents and insurance, even the feeling of isolation and lack of community particularly if you don’t have a support network,.
As a citizen of the European Union (EU) you have the right to live and work in any EU country without a visa. If you are a citizen of a non-EU country, you may need a visa to live and work in EU countries.
The requirements for obtaining a visa to live and work in the EU vary depending on the country you wish to live in, your nationality, and the length of your stay.
The best health insurance for digital nomads depends on a number of factors such as your budget, the countries you plan to visit, your health status, and your coverage needs.
We will help you find the best suitable insurance program for you!
Relocating to a new country can be an exciting, but also challenging experience. Here are some steps you can take to make the transition as smooth as possible:
- Research the country
- Check your visa requirements
- Make housing arrangements
- Get your finances in order
- Find a job or set up your business
- Make connections
- Take care of your physical and mental health with an insurance plan
We will assist you with all of the above! All you have to do is be prepared to adapt and be open to new experiences!