K&G FINANCE Ltd. is a financial and legal office that offers a wide range of services aimed at facilitating the management of companies from tedious administrative work.
The mission of the company is to provide competent financial, accounting and legal services to the managers of commercial companies in Bulgaria. The management that benefits from these services has the opportunity to manage their business without wasting time researching the legislation and its amendments, to monitor compliance with deadlines for filing mandatory declarations, to control their accountants for proper recording of business operations, to inform the NSSI about each appointment and dismissal and to study the credit conditions of the banks.
K&G FINANCE Ltd. is able to do all this, and company managers can use their time resources for operational and strategic management of their business.
The leading members of the team are:
Vanyo Konsulov – Partner and Manager: Professor at the University of Plovdiv “Paisii Hilendarski” – Head of the Department of Finance and Accounting.
Andrey Gekov – Partner and Manager: Master of Accounting and Analysis, Master of Business Administration.
Orlin Dimitrov – Chief Accountant – Master of Accounting and Control.
Violeta Teofilova – accountant, payroll and staff: Master of Accounting and Control.
In order to guarantee the maximum quality of the performed services and to minimize the risks of accounting errors, K&G FINANCE has concluded Professional Liability Insurance.
K&G FINANCE Ltd. is implementing project №BG16RFOP002-2.073-5101-C01, title: “Overcoming the lack of funds and lack of liquidity caused by the epidemic outbreak of COVID-19” under procedure: BG16RFOP002-2.073 small enterprises for overcoming the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic under the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness”, amounting to BGN 8,390.00, of which BGN 7,135.50 European and BGN 1,258.50 national co-financing. The grant is 100%. The implementation period of the project is 3 months, from 27.07.2020 to 27.10.2020. K&G FINANCE.
Preparation of an individual plan of the individual for the relations with the state administration in accordance with the performed business:
- Determining the amount of taxable income and tax.
- Determining the normatively recognized costs for the activity according to the Personal Income Tax Act
- Preparation of an individual insurance plan for a self-insured person.
- Opportunities for using tax relief.
- Determining the place / country of taxation and payment of the tax.
- Opportunities for applying tax relief.
- Determining the annual tax base and the tax due.
- Preparation and submission of an annual tax return electronically through the ARC.
- Voluntary registration for entry in the BULSTAT Register.
- Registration (voluntary or mandatory) under the Value Added Tax Act.
- Registration under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act.
- Registration of foreign citizens for obtaining the status of "Local Person".
- Assistance in filling in Declarations for the acquisition of real estate.
- Issuance of a sketch of a land property, building and scheme of a separate site in a building by the Agency for Geodesy and Cartography and Cadastre.
- Submission of a Declaration for municipal waste tax for non-residential property.
Contact a Consultant
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday Day Off
- Sunday Day Off